- Train and provide civic education –Deepen consciousness on civic responsibilities and rights, and how to perform those responsibilities and claim those rights; and popularizing people power approaches among CSOs at national, district and community levels, and citizens;
- Mobilize and collaborate-Collaborate with other national, regional and global citizens’ movements and governments for rights, justice and anticorruption. Encourage local citizen’s actions at village, chiefdom or district level that PPM can show solidarity with, and scale up to /connect with a national action.
- Campaign,lobby and advocate -Initiate campaigns and mobilize citizens through multi-media channels to resist corruption, and expose corrupt practices, using people power approaches.
Monitor, report and document andshare– Undertake research,monitor, document and report findings of performance of government at national and local levels in improving
- governance, enhancing and accountability, and fighting corruption;learn and adapt from the ongoing and past initiatives; and maintain a vibrant website, ensure strong presence on social media with a blog.
- Mobilize resources to support local and national campaigns– Build consciousness that people are the most valued resource in PPM, initiate citizens’ minimal financial contribution to PPM campaigns, seek online donation from the website, seek institutional funding for specific campaigns and other advocacy work including for policy analysis, and other research to support work.